Welcome to Costa Rica Vibes!
What is Your Dream Costa Rica Travel Vibe?
From lush jungles to tropical beaches, Costa Rica has something for every travel style and interest.
Hi! We are Sarah and Thomas.
Thomas is from Germany and Sarah is from the US.
We met while volunteering in Virginia, moved to Germany for four years, and have called sunny Costa Rica home since 2016.
We absolutely love it here and know that you will as well!
The Most Popular Costa Rican Towns to Visit
Join Our Facebook Group
- ✔️ Get up-to-date info on things happening in the country.
- ✔️ Ask questions & get answers to your specific travel plans
- ✔️ Gain valuable tips from seasoned travelers and locals
- ✔️ Share your Costa Rica travel experience
All The Places to Visit in Costa Rica
COSTA RICA VIBES
Frequently Asked Questions About Costa Rica
- 10% discount for Costa Rica Vibes readers
- Free second driver
- 0% deductible on Liability Protection Insurance
- Excellent customer service
- New fleet of well-maintained vehicles
Spanish is the official language. Most people in tourism speak some English.
The main currency is Costa Rican colones. US dollars are also widely accepted.
110 volt (same as the US)
There are two international airports in the country. These are Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) in the capital city of San José and Liberia International Airport (LIR) in the northwest corner of the country.
Must Do Activities
zip lining | exploring national parks | surfing | wildlife tours
Sun Rise/ Sun Set
Sunrise: between 5:15am and 5:45am
Sunset: between 5:30pm and 6pm
Central Standard Time
Are you overwhelmed with planning the perfect vacation to Costa Rica?
Have no fear! We are here to help. Check out our FREE Ultimate Costa Rica Planning E-Book that is jam-packed with must know travel info